--gnupg option

Liangtao zero007 at 163.com
Sun Oct 12 14:02:37 CEST 2003

Hello,David
> All versions before 7 cannot handle v4 data signatures.  Some versions
> of 7 can handle them, and some can't.  8 can handle them.  I should
> update the manual about that.
 You said "8 can handle them", But I use PGP8.02 cant not verify you
signatures .It reports "*** Status:   Signing Algorithm Not Supported"
I use pgpdump shows that your signatures is "Ver 4 - new".
Can not PGP8.02 verify your signatures? If can ,how can I do?
By the way ,of course I can verify you signatures with GnuPG 1.2.3.
--
Liangtao <zero007 at 163.com>
PGP/GPG KeyID: 0x46F77027