(no subject)

Jeanine Gross jeanine.gross at cpfoods.com
Mon Oct 13 13:00:32 CEST 2003

Hi
Can anyone point me in the right direction.... I've worked on a project for
the last 6-7 months.... it landed on me because the person who originally
worked on it was laid off... he was kind enough to give me the password for
the key ring. I have been able to decrypt files for the last 6 months with
no error messages, however I have now noticed in the last 3 weeks or so that
gpg is kicking back an error message to me, "gpg: can't check signature:
public key not found". Can anyone tell me why it is happening for the last
month?  do I need to get another public DSA key?

thanks

Jeanine Gross

Jeanine Gross