Can you print GPG Emails?

Ryan Malayter rmalayter at bai.org
Fri Oct 31 09:12:04 CET 2003

After you decrypt the message, you must choose "file-save" from the
message window to save an unencrypted version. Outlook versions prints
the saved version, which is still be encrypted if you don't hit save.

Another workaround, of course, is to copy the decrytped text into
notepad or something similar and print from there.