upgrading gnupg

John Clizbe JPClizbe@Comcast.net
Wed Sep 3 09:50:02 2003

John P. Clizbe                   Inet:   JPClizbe(a)comcast DOT nyet
Golden Bear Networks             PGP/GPG KeyID: 0x608D2A10
  "Most men take the straight and narrow. A few take the road less
traveled.  I chose to cut through the woods."
"*Hundreds* of customers like and use $CO's Unix products."
    - Darl McBride, CEO Caldera/$CO Group