[keyanalyze-discuss] new (2003-09-07) keyanalyze results

Matthew Wilcox willy@debian.org
Tue Sep 9 11:48:07 2003

On Mon, Sep 08, 2003 at 02:51:45PM -0400, Jason Harris wrote:

> New keyanalyze results are available at:
>
>         http://keyserver.kjsl.com/~jharris/ka/2003-09-07/

The wild keysigning excesses of the summer are over; the graph is
levelling off a bit: http://www.parisc-linux.org/~willy/footsie.png

Jason, are you interested in hosting this on your own site?  Updating it
is quite trivial and completely automatable.