computing detached signature for a batch of files

Jason Harris jharris@widomaker.com
Wed Sep 10 15:37:02 2003

--vZP5dEP8Lu38qzQQ

On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 10:26:15PM +0200, Alexandre Duret-Lutz wrote:

> I'm using gpg to build detached signatures for packages.
> When doing so, I generally have several files to sign.
> For instance I may have to sign foo-1.1.tar.gz and foo-1.1.tar.bz2.
>=20
> It's a burden to type my pass-phrase for each file I want to sign.
> Is there any way I could do this and still type my pass-phrase only once?

%check-sigs-and-sign foo-1.1.tar.*

See "code" on my website.

--=20
Jason Harris          | NIC:  JH329, PGP:  This _is_ PGP-signed, isn't it?
jharris@widomaker.com | web:  http://keyserver.kjsl.com/~jharris/

--vZP5dEP8Lu38qzQQ

--vZP5dEP8Lu38qzQQ--