Slightly OT: what pgp app generates this?

Robin Lynn Frank Robin Lynn Frank <rlfrank-keyword-gnupg.b17f6fa109@paradigm-omega.com>
Sun Sep 14 21:12:02 2003

--Boundary-02=_x2LZ/AxR0XUpwxc

On Sunday 14 September 2003 11:45 am, Thomas White  wrote:
> Robin Lynn Frank <rlfrank@paradigm-omega.com> wrote:
> > I spotted this in the logs and wanted to know what generated it.

> I've seen this kind of output with Sylpheed when I accidentally sign the
> message twice, by storing an outgoing message for later sending and then
> re-editing it.  If it's any help, I'll send you an example message.
>
> Tom
Thanks.  Not necessary.  Just wanted to know if it was valid so I could=20
include it in my configuration.
=2D-=20
Robin Lynn Frank | Director of Operations | Paradigm-Omega, LLC
Email acceptance policy:  http://paradigm-omega.com/email_policy.html
Our current s$p%a&m-t*r#a^p:  twinky@paradigm-omega.dnsalias.net