Re[2]: OT: SPAM in this list?

DeBug debug <debug@centras.lt>
Mon Sep 15 10:14:01 2003

>>  I know it's OT - but how it comes that we get SPAM in this mailing
>>  list?
WK>  * Spam with faked From of a subscriber is send to this list
WK>     - not _yet_ noticed.

That is most likely reason. I constantly get reply mails from
anti-virus software noticing me that in letters i sent to the
appropriate recipients there was a virus,
meanwhile i never sent those messages i even did not know the recipients existed.
As i figured out some of my friends (who have my email in their
address book) got infected with sobig.f virus.
The autentification of the sender becomes more and more urgent issue.