Outlook 2003 problem

orv orv@no-comply.com
Wed Sep 24 09:35:01 2003

I don't want to sound ungrateful for your suggestion, but I kinda thought
the purpose of this mailing list would be to resolve problems, not work
around them :)

-----Original Message-----
From: gnupg-users-admin@gnupg.org [mailto:gnupg-users-admin@gnupg.org] On
Behalf Of Barry Porter
Sent: 23 September 2003 20:36
To: gnupg-users@gnupg.org
Subject: RE: Outlook 2003 problem

Hi,

I had a similar problem using the G-Data plugin for Outlook with Outlook
2003 Beta. In my case it went through the motions of signing but never
signed the message. If I open the message in the outbox and re-sign it there
it would work fine.

Gave up with the plugin and just use GPGShell to sign current window. You
can do the same thing with WinPT and at least you know it is done before you
hit send.

Regards
Barry

- --
"Bother!" said Pooh and turned the launch key.