primary?

Johan Wevers johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl
Wed Sep 24 20:05:02 2003

David Shaw wrote:

>Depends on who you ask.  I've found that while the number of PGP 2
>users is shrinking (judging on the number of PGP 2 keys on the
>keyservers), the ones that are left are very, very devoted to PGP 2 ;)

Which is not a big surprise: it is only since 1.0.7 that GnuPG is a usefull
replacement for 2.6 if you want to encrypt multiplatform. And the pgp
versions after 2.6 are either only available on windows, and very buggy
and difficult to compile on Unix systems.

--
ir. J.C.A. Wevers         //  Physics and science fiction site:
johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl   //  http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html