Size of pubring

Robert Schiele robert.schiele@t-online.de
Fri Sep 26 18:30:01 CEST 2003

--oLBj+sq0vYjzfsbl

On Fri, Sep 26, 2003 at 03:14:59PM +0200, Patrick Marquetecken wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
> Does anyone knows if there is a max size for the pubring file ?
> Its the second time that i had to restore my backup because if could not
> see all all keys in it, after 3 keys i have errors.

I don't know an exact limit, but I also ran into similar problems when the
size reached about 22MB.  But for me not the pubring file itself got scambl=
ed,
but the trustdb.  Unfortunately I never managed to make the problem
deterministically reproducable.

Robert

--=20
Robert Schiele			Tel.: +49-621-181-2517