[Biglumber-news] new (2004-04-18) keyanalyze results (+sigcheck)

Matthew Wilcox willy at debian.org
Mon Apr 19 02:56:45 CEST 2004

On Sun, Apr 18, 2004 at 06:41:26PM -0400, Jason Harris wrote:
> New keyanalyze results are available at:
>
>         http://keyserver.kjsl.com/~jharris/ka/2004-04-18/
>
> Signatures are now being checked using keyanalyze+sigcheck:
>
>   http://dtype.org/~aaronl/
>
> but preprocess.keys.no-sigcheck.bz2 is available with today's report
> to facilitate running a non-sigcheck analysis, for comparison.

Seems a bit broken to me.  The following keys are no longer listed in
the report:

	191FCD8A	Kyle McMartin
	4975F947	Curtis Ireland (Personal Key)
	E2B11082	Jody McIntyre
	7D2ED788	Richard Guy Briggs (gpg-lap)
	12F506C8	Peter Sjoberg
	1B9200FC	Bruce R. Miller (personal use)
	2D9179B0	Scott Moynes

... and that's just from the set of 79 keys in my LUG.  I can probably
find other no-long-appearing keys if necessary.  I've signed many of
these keys myself, so I know them to be valid.