Unsolicited re-subscription

Ben Finney ben at benfinney.id.au
Mon Dec 20 22:46:56 CET 2004

On 20-Dec-2004, Adam Pavelec wrote:
> Not sure if this is a bug or not, but I unsubscribed from this ML a
> very long time ago and somehow have been magically resubscribed.  It's
> really no big deal, and I think I'll stick around to see what's been
> going on lately, but I just thought the powers that be might like to
> know about it.

Same here.  By human accident or programming bug (same thing?) I've been
re-subscribed to this list without asking.

Could the powers that be please investigate and correct?  It seems a lot
of people may be affected in this way.

--
 \     "[W]e are still the first generation of users, and for all that |
  `\     we may have invented the net, we still don't really get it."  |