[WOT] Re: Unsolicited re-subscription

Ben Finney ben at benfinney.id.au
Tue Dec 21 23:18:34 CET 2004

On 20-Dec-2004, Stewart V. Wright wrote:
> Please, please, please can we stop with the "Me too"'s.
>
> I don't want to appear rude, but you're all grown-ups, solve your own
> problems and unsubscribe yourself.  It is _known_ that there was a
> screw up.  You know that this list and its members aren't deliberately
> annoying you.  Let it go.

The admins have solved the problems much better than that; the
subscriber list has been restored from the erroneous setting it had.
I'm glad it was this easy to solve the problem.

--
 \      "He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his |
  `\                          enemy from oppression."  -- Thomas Paine |