Choosing the Hash and cyphering algorithm

npellegr at numericable.fr npellegr at numericable.fr
Thu Dec 23 09:46:52 CET 2004

 Well about he whole point and especially RSA I should be able to cypher with my
private key since the exponents are inverses :

q = e^-1 mod (p-1)(q-1)  with q the private exponent and e the public one.

Actually when you sign something it's
c = RSA(priv,H(m))  with H the Hash function.

So I know it's possible. I only want to "c = m^q mod n"

Nicolas Pellegrin