host not found: ec=11001

Henk-Piet Glas henk-piet.glas at altium.nl
Thu Dec 23 16:36:16 CET 2004

David Shaw wrote:

> What happens if you stick in your gpg.conf file:
>
>   keyserver-options http-proxy

That first didn't  appear  to work. I was  using  the  same
http_proxy  as  before  (one  that  includes  user name and
password). However when  I used  HTTP_PROXY  with the  same
contents it works. I  used lowercase since gpg.man lists it
as lowercase. Thanks for your help.

Regards,
--
Henk-Piet Glas                             Support Engineer
E-mail:  support.nl at altium.nl            Altium Software BV