The disadvantages of online KSP

Johan Wevers johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl
Mon Dec 27 13:18:18 CET 2004

Atom 'Smasher' wrote:

>how do you ask? if it's someone you don't know,

Then I don't send him sensitive data anyway. Encrypted or not isn't
the question then. If it would be for company use (happened once),
I got the key to use on a floppy from a manager, so that wasn't
difficult.

If it's someone I've never met but have had email conversations with before,
I'll discuss which key to use over email. Unencrypted, since someone who
intercepts the message will find out which key I use anyway.

If --throw-keyid comes into view, via remailers, it's probably someone I
know personally anyway.

--
ir. J.C.A. Wevers         //  Physics and science fiction site:
johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl   //  http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html