--comment // multi-line?

Atom 'Smasher' atom-gpg at suspicious.org
Mon Feb 2 17:18:38 CET 2004

can the "--comment" option be used to create comments that span more than
one line? i've been playing with it, but i can't seem to get it.

i think MIT-PGP can do that, or used to be able to.

	...atom

 PGP key - http://smasher.suspicious.org/pgp.txt
 3EBE 2810 30AE 601D 54B2 4A90 9C28 0BBF 3D7D 41E3

	"The lawgiver, of all beings, most owes the law allegiance.
	 He of all men should behave as though the law compelled him.
	 But it is the universal weakness of mankind that what we are
	 given to administer we presently imagine we own."
                -- H.G. Wells