copy GNUPG keys for user from one box to another

Steve Butler sbutler at fchn.com
Thu Feb 5 19:26:23 CET 2004

Some folks already have another keyring on the other end.  I have one on the
windows box which has some keys I don't want on the Linux box.  And the
other way also from the Linux side.

Folks should know how to do an --export --import (with appropriate varients)
in addition to cp, mv, ftp, tar, copy, rename, and a host of other methods.