MUA questions

Alfred M. Szmidt ams at kemisten.nu
Sat Feb 7 23:22:11 CET 2004

   Yeah, why not adapt computersystems to use hyroglyphs, rhunes and
   cuneiforms too. All very usefull. Noone cares that the message
   sizes grow significantly, we all have glass fiber lines to our
   houses and don't pay for traffic volumes anyway.

If size of the message is so important to you, please remove your
signature, it is a whopping 203 bytes!  Think about all off-topic
non-sense you could put into that that people would have to download!

Really, if you are that worried about size, please move this thread
off this list, just your message is bigger then some spam I recived
today.