GPG encrypting form data

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Wed Feb 11 23:07:29 CET 2004

On Wed, Feb 11, 2004 at 10:47:37PM -0000, Dee Lowndes wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> 	I was wondering whether its possbile to encrypt form data
> without creating an unencrypted file first. E.g. building a string or
> array with all the form data encrypting it to another string and then
> mailing it?

Which language? Perl can do this via GnuPG::Interface, PHP can also do
it - there's a function written by a member of this list,
gpg_encrypt.php (sorry I haven't had more time to test it, Atom!)
http://business-php.com/opensource/gpg_encrypt/
See CPAN for GnuPG::Interface:
http://search.cpan.org/~ftobin/GnuPG-Interface-0.33/lib/GnuPG/Interface.pm

--