GPG encrypting form data

Atom 'Smasher' atom-gpg at suspicious.org
Wed Feb 11 19:29:43 CET 2004

> PHP can also do it - there's a function written by a member of this
> list, gpg_encrypt.php (sorry I haven't had more time to test it, Atom!)
> http://business-php.com/opensource/gpg_encrypt/
=========================

this hasn't been widely tested, but it seems to be solid by those who have
tested and used it. if there's any problems with it please let me know.

 	...atom

 PGP key - http://smasher.suspicious.org/pgp.txt
 3EBE 2810 30AE 601D 54B2 4A90 9C28 0BBF 3D7D 41E3

	"Every time I write about the impossibility of effectively
	 protecting digital files on a general-purpose computer, I
	 get responses from people decrying the death of copyright.
	 "How will authors and artists get paid for their work?"
	 they ask me. Truth be told, I don't know. I feel rather
	 like the physicist who just explained relativity to a
	 group of would-be interstellar travelers, only to be
	 asked: "How do you expect us to get to the stars, then?"
	 I'm sorry, but I don't know that, either."
		-- Bruce Schneier, 15 Aug 2001