Mutt/GnuPG-Outlook-plugin diffs / Support for Microsoft's .epf, .pfx, .p12 ?

Doug Barton DougB at DougBarton.net
Fri Feb 13 17:53:59 CET 2004

John Clizbe wrote:
> Doug Barton wrote:
>
>>Meanwhile, the version of signature you're using is not parsable by
>>netscape mail + enigmail, and I can't get it to work with the filter I
>>wrote to parse mime signatures with pine either. I'm going to work on
>>the latter when I get a chance, but meanwhile I thought you might want
>>to know.
>

> It verifies fine for me. It's a MIME bug that was fixed in enigmail
> 0.83.0. I'm not sure that the fix was back-ported into 0.76.x.

It wasn't, but thanks for the info. I've actually been considering
moving to mozilla, in part because the enigmail folks aren't real
enthusiastic about rolling new versions that work with "plain old"
netscape. But, that's just one more thing on my to-do list, as I'm sure
you can appreciate. :)

Doug