Mutt/GnuPG-Outlook-plugin diffs / Support for Microsoft's .epf, .pfx, .p12 ?

Doug Barton DougB at DougBarton.net
Fri Feb 13 19:08:19 CET 2004

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004, gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 13, 2004 at 06:02:19PM -0800, Doug Barton wrote:
> > The good news for you is that the mailman software that this list runs
> > on supports the feature you want (namely one and only one copy of the
> > post). Just go to http://lists.gnupg.org/mailman/listinfo/gnupg-users
> > and you can sort it out for yourself. :)
>
> You are mistaken.

That depends on your goal. I was quite clear when I said that if your
goal is to get one and only one copy of the e-mail, mailman can do that
for you. I suggest that you check it out for yourself.

If your goal is to get people to stop cc'ing you on replies to list
mail, not only can I not help you with that goal, but (to be brutally
honest), I think it's a foolish waste of time. However, I also think
that this subject is off topic for the list, so I'll drop it there.

Speaking only for myself,

Doug

--
	If you're never wrong, you're not trying hard enough.