Mutt/GnuPG-Outlook-plugin diffs / Support for Microsoft's .epf, .pf ?

gabriel rosenkoetter gr at eclipsed.net
Mon Feb 16 12:11:41 CET 2004

On Sat, Feb 14, 2004 at 11:40:33AM +0000, Anonymous Sender wrote:
> From: Anonymous Sender <anonymous at remailer.metacolo.com>

Nice to see someone using Ryan's remailer.

Is he doing mixmaster yet?

> If both messages carry the same Message-ID, then just add a
> procmail/maildrop recipe to ignore duplicate incoming messages.

That'd be a great idea if they arrived at anything resembling the
same time and it was funtionally reasonable to keep one in the
incoming queue until another copy showed up.

The real answer is for me to examine the headers locally and drop
anything addressed to me but also addressed to a mailing list I know
I'm subscribed to, of course. And I'd do that if it happened often
enough to matter, but it doesn't, so I just ask politely and go on
with life.

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr at eclipsed.net