Prompt

Lopez, Elliot elopez at ServiceEvaluation.COM
Wed Feb 18 16:04:14 CET 2004

I am using GnuPG on a Windows platform to automatically encrypt a file
which I am sending out via FTP daily. Unfortunately, I cannot automate
this process fully because the command prompt asks the following before
completing the process of encrypting my file:

It is NOT certain that the key belongs to the person named
in the user ID.  If you *really* know what you are doing,
you may answer the next question with yes

Is there any way I can avoid this prompt?

TIA,
Elliot