problem decrypting

Bo Rosén bo.rosen at home.se
Thu Jan 1 13:30:06 CET 2004

Hello!
I and a friend are both rather new to this and are having some problems.
He is using PGP 8.0.3 on Win XP and I have GnuPG 1.2.3 on Linux.

Neither have a problem signing, I can also send encrypted mails between
my different accounts and decrypt them without problems. I have imported
my friend's key and it shows up with gpg --list-keys with one pub and
one sub key. But as soon as I try to decrypt anything from him I get the
message that the secret key isn't available. Any idea what we are doing
wrong?

Thanks,
	Bo Rosén