OFF-TOPIC

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder avbidder at fortytwo.ch
Sun Jan 11 13:45:24 CET 2004

[please don't send me mail twice - I do read the list]

On Friday 09 January 2004 16:15, Thomas Spuhler wrote:
> BTW cannot find your signature on a server!
> Tom

Yes you can.

See http://fortytwo.ch/gpg/subkeys for more details - the short of it: I'm
using a subkey signature, which has a different keyid. Most keyservers don't
support searching by subkey id, so automatically retrieving the key
unfortunately does not work yet.

My keyid is 92082481, you can find this key on the keyservers (be sure to use
one that supports multiple subkeys on a key). Or you can directly download my
key at <http://fortytwo.ch/gpg/92082481>.

greets
-- vbi

--
The ants in France, stay mainly on the plants.