certified with a trusted signature

Richard J. Cattien rc.foreign at gmx.net
Sun Jan 11 15:02:55 CET 2004

Hi,

i use gnupg with mutt. Mutt automatically downloads pubkeys from a
keyserver to verify a signature if the pubkey isn't yet in my keyring.

But everytime a sig is checked i get following output:
gpg:          There is no indication that the signature belongs to the \
owner.

what does that mean? Many of the keys of which this happens are signed
by many people.

When verifying my own mails this message doesn't appear.

bye,
	richard

--
Richard Cattien,