header modification from this list list manager software

Richard J. Cattien rc.foreign at gmx.net
Sun Jan 11 17:39:10 CET 2004

Hi,

On Sun, Jan 11, 2004 at 03:39:16PM +0000, Neil Williams wrote:
> > this leads my mutt to not detecting signed mails as signed and reports
> > that the Signature could not be verified (Well, the gpg output is
>
> Is that because the public key could not be retrieved?

No, i have all the public keys, they are retrieved automatically. The
gpg output is saying that the signature is good, but mutt don't mark the
mails with an "s" for signed, and tells me that the signature could not
be verified (which is not true, due to the good gpg output). So it seems
that my mutt configuration has problems only with mails from this list.

> Do you get the same with my messages sent via the list?

Yes, but don't worry, your sigs are okay. Try to send me a PM. I think
everything is okay then ...

I'm just going to ask the mutt guys :-)

bye,
	richard