certified with a trusted signature

Aditya [ Aditya Lalit Deshmukh ] ald2001 at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jan 13 00:51:35 CET 2004

this means that the signature on the server might have been generated by me and uploaded by me of the person that you are recieveing mail from

to prevent this from happening the keys are signed by the owner and some trusted party known as the introducer

since there is no link between the sender and the reciever the signature will show the mesg that you are seeing !

aditya