Exporting key with photo ID

Marcelo Fernandez fernandezm22 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Jan 13 19:52:03 CET 2004

Hi, I have errors exporting my public key to any key server.
For example, when I try to submit it via www, I paste the key (in Ascii)
in the MIT server (http://pgp.mit.edu) there is a message saying  'Error
decoding keyblock'.
I searched in previous messages, and there was one person having exactly
the same problem (June-2002), and I figured out that is the Photo ID my
key is including. The answer was "try with ldap servers, like
ldap://pgp.surfnet.nl". I tried again with this server, and I got errors
too (I configured my .gnupg to ldap://pgp.surfnet.nl:11370):

[marcelo at localhost marcelo]$ gpg --send-keys mfernandez at lq.com.ar
gpgkeys: error adding key mfernandez at lq.co to keyserver: Already exists
gpg: keyserver internal error
gpg: keyserver send failed: error del servidor de claves
[marcelo at localhost marcelo]$

[marcelo at localhost marcelo]$ gpg --search-keys mfernandez at lq.com.ar
gpgkeys: searching for "mfernandez at lq.com.ar" from LDAP server
pgp.surfnet.nl
gpg: key "mfernandez at lq.com.ar" not found on keyserver

I'm working with Mandrake Linux 9.2 (Spanish config) and Gnupg 1.2.3.