Exporting key with photo ID

Marcelo Fernandez fernandezm22 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Jan 14 13:38:04 CET 2004

Well, I uploaded my key (with Photo ID) to a SKS server, now MIT,
Blackhole, etc. (older PKS servers) have my key (I can found it when I
search in those servers)...

Is this a problem parsing the key when you upload it?

Will I have any problem with those PKS servers from now on? (I don't
think so, but... I have to ask) :D

Thanks!
Marcelo