smtp and gpg-signature?

Lars Wenderoth the_frozen at cs-el.no-ip.com
Wed Jan 21 00:37:20 CET 2004

Hello guys!

I searched the web for some hours now, but I couldn't find a solution
for my problem.. So I ask here...

The problem: I have to write a small MUA-portion, which has to send a
gpg-signed mail. I have to use C to do this. My program is already able
to send mails, which are multipart and contain the (detached) signature.
But the recipient always reports: BAD signature... To make things a bit
clearer: An example:

X-Mailer:LOMUA 0.0.1