debianuser@brown.edu

Mark Kirchner mail at mark-kirchner.de
Thu Jan 22 16:15:11 CET 2004

Hi,

On Thursday, January 22, 2004, 3:06:33 PM, Scott wrote:
> The rules for filtering spam were probably written by someone who thinks
> Debian is an 'all natural' V-!- at -G-R-@ substitute.

Hmm, I don't think so. :-)

The X-Spam-Status Line says:
|         RCVD_IN_NJABL,RCVD_IN_SORBS autolearn=no version=2.62

The successful tests (RCVD_IN_MULTIPLE_RBL, RCVD_IN_NJABL,
RCVD_IN_SORBS) seem to indicate that the sending host (or some other
host host in the "Received:"-lines of the mail) has entries in several
(anti-spam-)blacklists.
Well, at least, I hope I'm not totally off with this explanation...

Regards,
Mark Kirchner