list server problems

Rodney D. Myers rdmyers at MtPalomar.net
Thu Jul 1 17:20:01 CEST 2004

It seems that the gnupg.org mil server(s) is experiencing a week or so
delay on sending mail out.

So far this week, everything received from on the list is being sorted
(on my machine with date filters), to my archive directory, since the
date is over 10 days.

--
Rodney D. Myers <rdmyers at MtPalomar.net>
Registered Linux User #96112

        Ben Franklin - 1759