$RANDFILE

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder avbidder at fortytwo.ch
Mon Jul 19 09:16:28 CEST 2004

[cc:ed just to be sure you receive that]
On Saturday 17 July 2004 17.43, Sambit Nanda wrote:
> I am sorry to ask this question again, i did not
> receive any response to my last emial.

Which was 17h ago. Wow. Of course, everybody here just waits for your
questions and will run to answer them within two minutes of them
appearing in their INBOXes.

Mailing lists do not work that way. Before stating a question a second
time, wait at least 3 or 4 days. Also, people will be more inclined to
answer if you tell what you already tried to do to fix the problem. Did
you search in google (with what keywords?) and not find an answer?
Where in which manual would you have expected an answer and didn't find
one?

Have a nice week
-- vbi

--