Gnupg-users Digest, Vol 10, Issue 10

Dr. Shantanu Nagarkatti shantanu at chrd.in2cable.net
Wed Jul 21 04:18:11 CEST 2004

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your reply.

I have already configured for OE as I pointed out:

The problem is that the GPGrelay says that the 32025 port is already
taken when I add another SMTP. It also says the port 32110 is already
taken when I try to add another POP3.
According to the GPGrelay web site on installation, I should change
the local port 32025 to 33025 when I add another SMTP and the local port
33110. This should enable another email connection through GPGrelay on
Windows XP.
Unfortunately, when I do this, OE says that it is unable to connect
with 33025 and also 33110 ports.

The remote ports for GPGrelay are 110/25 for the POP/SMTP

The local ports as described above are exactly as recommended on the
GPPrelay web site.

Thank you being there.

Shantanu

I have yet to see any problem,
which, when you looked at it the right way,
did not become still more complicated.