Looking for help AIX 5.1 gnupg $RANDFIILE

NANDA, SAMBIT (SNETCOMM) sn8421 at sbc.com
Mon Jul 19 14:59:47 CEST 2004

I installed gnupg 1.2.5 on aix 5.1  with gcc,  did not get any problem,
I installed EGD also, and running EGD with egd.pl ~/.gnupg/entropy, I
never found it is creating any changes to my $RANDFILE or $HOME/.rand
file,

I still do not understand why ? Can any one please help.

Thanks

Sam

Sambit Nanda(S.A)

http://reportsrv.asi.sbc.com

[203)-553-3424(O)
(203)-821-6186[p]

		RESTRICTED - PROPRIETARY INFORMATION
		The Information contained herein is for use only by
authorized employees of SBC Services, Inc.,
		 and authorized Affiliates of SBC Services, Inc.,
		and is not for general distribution within or outside
the respective companies.