[Enigmail] Proxy didn´t work

Heiko Teichmeier heiko.teichmeier at sw-meerane.de
Thu Jul 22 06:57:31 CEST 2004

These messages going outer the thread, because the return-mail-adress
are set

Heiko Teichmeier schrieb:

> Hello Jan-Peter,

Thanks for your answer.

> I miss at your description the gpg.conf-option:
>
> keyserver-options auto-key-retrieve
>
> These option must set to use the auto key retrieving.

OK I´ve entered it my new gpg.conf now looks so

keyserver-options --honor-http-proxy
keyserver-options auto-key-retrieve

> A other question is the operating system you use. I had problems with
> this enigmail-function at win-XP. This problem is present in this time,
> because I has not enough time to search the problem.
> To test the function in your situation without enigmail, decrypt or
> verify the text of the mail at the command-line. Store the complete text
> from begin to end of the signed or encrypted message to a textfile. Then
> you use (without the pub-key at your keyring) the command:
> gpg --decrypt your-file-name
> or
> gpg --decrypt-files your-file-names
> or
> gpg --verify your-file-name

I use Win98SE and because Enigmail functions right if I connect directly
to the Internet it couldn´t be a Problem of gpg I think.

Signatur
- -------------------------
Hallo Leute <http://home.debitel.net/user/jan-peter.ruehmann/>
Jan-Peter Rühmann
Gubkower Str. 7
Tel.: +49 (038205) 65484
18195 Prangendorf
FAX: +49 (038205) 65212

Deutschland
MOBIL: +49 (0160) 95455975

ICQ: 58269548

EMail (Privat)
jan-peter.ruehmann at debitel.net <mailto://jan-peter.ruehmann@debitel.net>

EMail (Firma)     jan-peter.ruehmann.external at eads.com
<mailto://jan-peter.ruehmann.external@eads.com>

HP: http://home.debitel.net/user/jan-peter.ruehmann/

Protection By The Ya-Right Network Virus Protection Team.
Last Updated: Thu, Oct 17 9:42:03 PM EST 2002 -500 (GMT)
Scanning for, 107,753 viruses, trojans and many variants.