GNUPG and cryptoex

reiner.dietrich at epost.de reiner.dietrich at epost.de
Wed Jun 9 11:16:23 CEST 2004

Hello,

I use GNUPG and I got two public keys from a collegue who uses cryptoex.
We thought that this should be no problem as both should be openPGP, but
I can not import the keys. I found one forum in the internet where somebody
else raised the same question but there is now answer yet.
Is GNUPG and cryptoex not compatible?
Is there any patch or convertion program available to make them work together?

If there is no way that the two programms work together, it would be good
to have that as information on the GNUPG web page.

Reiner Dietrich
reiner.dietrich at epost.de