###adding compression algorythm

Pongracz Szabolcs Pongracz.Szabolcs at evosoft.hu
Fri Jun 18 11:14:11 CEST 2004

Hello,

I use gnupg 1.2.4 on windows. I would like to use bz2 for the compression before encryption.
How can I tell gnupg a new compression algorythm.
My gnupg currently doesn't know bz2 as compression algorythm, see the version output.
gpg (GnuPG) 1.2.4
This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
under certain conditions. See the file COPYING for details.

Home: C:/gnupg
Supported algorithms:
Pubkey: RSA, RSA-E, RSA-S, ELG-E, DSA, ELG
Cipher: IDEA, 3DES, CAST5, BLOWFISH, AES, AES192, AES256, TWOFIS
Compression: Uncompressed, ZIP, ZLIB