subkeys.pgp.net (and keyserver.bu.edu)

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder avbidder at fortytwo.ch
Fri Mar 5 13:47:10 CET 2004

On Thursday 04 March 2004 13.07, Peter Palfrader wrote:
> Hi,
>
> on http://fortytwo.ch/gpg/subkeys/ you say that subkeys.pgp.net cannot
> search for subkeys.  I think all in the rotation now support subkey
> indexing.

David Shaw, gnupg-users, 28.2.:
| Yes.  subkeys.pgp.net is three machines.  Two allow searching for
| subkeys, and one doesn't.

I see subkeys.pgp.net actually is five machines, not three. Anybody changed
the DNS as a result of David's message?

Verification makes me suspect that your 'I think' is an understatement :-)
Thanks for the diff, will apply to the webpage asap.

Btw: What's up with keyserver.bu.edu (128.197.128.140)? It seems to be offline
very often. AFAICT it's not a TCP ECN issue.

cheers
-- vbi

--
"No México que é bom. Lá a gente recebe semanalmente, de quinze
 em quinze dias..."

--Ferreira (ex-ponta esquerda do Santos)