Keysigning CeBIT 2004

Marcus Frings iam-est-hora-surgere at despammed.com
Sat Mar 6 17:59:30 CET 2004

* Daniel Luebke <list at daniel-luebke.de> wrote:

> is anyone aware of keysignings at this year's CeBIT in Hannover? Or is

Good question. :-)

> anyone willing to meet somewhere there in order to extend his/her and
> (my ;-) WoT? I will probably attend on the 18th, 20th, 21st.

Well, last year there was a keysigning party at the KDE booth on Sunday
and a regular meeting for key exchange at the Debian booth every day at
2:00 pm.

I haven't heard of any key signings at this year's CeBIT but I guess the
Debian booth should be a good place for a start.

> If you are interested just drop me a mail.

Due to possible public interest I answered to the list.

Regards,
Marcus
--
"Ich, der Engel, töte vor den Augen der Mutter das erstgeborene Kind. Ich
verwandle die Städte der Menschen in Salz und wenn ich will, breche ich die