CTRL-D not working?!

Moshe Sambol moshe at splitc.com
Wed Mar 17 23:56:33 CET 2004

I downloaded GnuPG today and have started using it.  I'm able to work
with files alright but if I try to use stdin, CTRL-D is ignored by gpg!
I can't terminate the input!

I'm running on WinXP Pro, and I've tried this in a command window as
well as in a cygwin window, same results.  CTRL-D works fine for
anything else I try, like cat, etc.

---
C:\gnupg>gpg --clearsign

You need a passphrase to unlock the secret key for
user: "Moshe Sambol <moshe at splitc.com>"
1024-bit DSA key, ID 9B16C593, created 2003-05-19

this is some sample text.
message over.
^D
^D^D^D^D