How do I choose different private keys to sign different public keys

Denis Green rainman at hod.aarg.net
Wed May 5 15:30:45 CEST 2004

Hello List members :

Thanks for the patient response to my earlier questions

I might have missed answers to some questions from
http://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-users/2004-April/022419.html
..or..
these questions may have been left un answered

[.............]

2/
I have multiple private keys. Lets say I have key pairs

a - used in office (in the Full name and office e mail id)
b - used for nym and re-mailers (with my nym address)
c - used in personal communications (with my short name
    and personal address)

3/
How do I choose different private_ keys to sign
different public keys ? For e.g. my colleague's key with
_my_private_(a), a re-mailer ops key with _my_private_(b)
and my brother's key with _my_private__(c) and so on ?

Request you to post replies to above

Thanks in advance

DG