Key signing policies (was: key-signing for pseudonyms)

Marcus Frings iam-est-hora-surgere at despammed.com
Wed May 19 01:13:39 CEST 2004

* Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder <avbidder at fortytwo.ch> wrote:
> On Saturday 15 May 2004 08.05, Atom 'Smasher' wrote:

>> what happens, though, when one uses a pseudonym, alias, or "hacker
>> name" as the name in their pgp key?

> My policy is: I only sign
>  - photo ids where the photo matches the person
>  - userids with full name

> everything else doesn't really make sense for general keysignings.

And here is mine:

<http://www.sc-delphin-eschweiler.de/pgp/>

Maybe someone of you would like to have a look at it and tell me what
could be improved.

One thing will be added in the next few days: I won't sign keys that
consist of a pseudonym only (and haven't done in the past).

Regards,
Marcus
--
"Eines Tages werden diese Menschen dafür büßen.
Eines Tages werden sie dafür in der Hölle brennen."