how to transfer a secret key to another comp?

Ken T Takusagawa kenta at MIT.EDU
Wed May 19 09:40:12 CEST 2004

Does gpg --list-secret-keys show the key(s) you imported?
Does gpg --list-keys show the public key(s) of the secret
key(s)?

Perhaps you needed the flag --allow-secret-key-import when
you imported?  (Although for recent gpg's, "This is an
obsolete option and is not used anywhere."  according to
manpage)

--ken