Key signing policies

Jerry Windrel jerry.windrel at verizon.net
Fri May 21 03:40:54 CEST 2004

Thanks!  But I'm wondering if perhaps an imporovement is possible.  You
state: "Photographic UIDs are also going to be signed with a level of 3 if I
can still remember the signee's face when I will be back at home."  That
places somewhat of a limit on your ability to sign photos, since you have to
remember which face goes to which key.  What about this... before the key
signing or meeting, print out the photo as well as the key's properties
(length, type and fingerprint).  Then when you meet the person you can check
the photo right there and make a notation to sign it later.