paraphrase

Carl William Spitzer IV cwsiv at keepandbeararms.com
Sun May 30 07:02:38 CEST 2004

There is a command line method but that requires the password to be in
the open.

Then again you could use a script to break out the password from the
first file and pass it as an environment variable to the second one.

But thats no better because the first passphrase is in the open.

Best to google for a gnupg based password protector.